Saturday 5 September 2015

Urban Herbivore ~ Restaurant Review


On one of my Canadian adventures, I stopped by a restaurant called Urban Herbivore.
As soon as I spotted it I loved the quirky name and it's Eco-Friendly theme.

At Urban Herbivore you can chose from a wide range of sandwiches, soups, salads, deserts and drinks. I chose the 'Llama' which was the smallest salad (but still massive to me) and it tasted really good! I highly recommend it and think that it is perfect for on the go.

I have been obsessed with Iced Teas and Frappés recently, so I tried their Iced Tea and it didn't disappoint! (My Mum wasn't a very big fan of it though haha). 


I noticed that they list the ingredients for each dish on the menu. It gave me an idea *insert light-bulb emoji*. Whenever I'm stuck with packed lunch ideas for school and the beauty guru videos on YouTube just don't cut it, I'll adapt recipes from my favourite restaurants (e.g. The Panda Salad) and add other things that I like to make it unique ;). 


The lady behind the counter was really kind and gave me a free cupcake when I told her that I would write a review of the restaurant :)
The cupcake was gluten free (a plus for people with allergies) and was literally so yummy! 

Urban Herbivore is definitely a place that you need to check out, if you ever find yourself in Toronto.  (They even do catering)!!



    
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus