Saturday 23 May 2015

Summer Haul and Look Book 2015

I've been searching for a new look that really represents my style this summer! It's actually such a tough task, my mum kindly took me shopping and we picked up some pretty cool stuff!

I won't write much but instead let you have a look through the pictures and make a judgement for yourself :)

All Tops: Matalan (apart from red jumper)
Trousers: TK Maxx (including red jumper)
Shoes: Debenhams (Wedge heels with bow from Marks&Spencers)


HAUL



 
LOOKBOOK

OUTFIT 1



No.2



No.3




No.4




Shoes

This is a close up of the shoes that I wore in this lookbook and shoes that I have gotten recently :)

*p.s. Ignore my feet peeking out at random places in some of the pictures haha*



I hope that you enjoyed this post and have gained some inspiration for what to wear this summer. Let me know in the comments if you would like me to do more fashion themed posts!

    

P.s. Have you checked out my Curiosity Killed The Cat page?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus